• Perform routine maintenance and first level of application support related to software.
• Assist superior on testing and debugging to ensure smooth deployment and implementation.
• Analyse, follow-up and resolve any support enquiries from customers and partners.
• Assist on system setup and user training.
• Assist on report development and customisation as per agreed user requirement.
• Candidates must possess at least Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 or 2 years of working experience.
• Fresh graduate with IT background is encouraged to apply.
• Possess own transportation.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows and Office, Desktop and Server hardware will be added advantages.
• Good intercommunication skill.
• Willing to travel outstation or overseas.
Join Us Now!